I want to show A) some markers on Google MAP and B) allow my users to provide an address to center the map
to show markers on a map, I am using a procedure as mentioned here
it's working fine
Allowed my users to provide an address to center the map. To convert address to lat long coordinates I am using APEX-PLUGIN, as mentioned here
it's working fine with a small glitch. my step A is working before Step B...
Here are some scenarios to explain my problem in detail
- when I enter the address and press submit button then my Map get's refreshed before I even get the coordinates (TO CENTER THE MAP) from the plugin (map uses default values)
- and then my coordinates item P1_COORDINATES gets updated (obviously, a step later)
- when I press the submit button again for the second time, then I get the map with right coordinates
Seems like my processing sequence is wrong... somehow, when I press the button then I want my plugin to get refreshed first before anything else
- when I enter the address and click somewhere outside the box, my coordinates (item P1_COORDINATES) get refreshed immediately... probably the plugin is using "on Change" sort of function
- now, when I press the submit button then I get my correct coordinates on the map in the first attempt.
I've created a test application @ apex.oracle.com for your review and comments
Application 71508 - Google Map 2
Application ID/PW: TEST/TEST