I had reported a printing bug on an earlier release of ver 4 where it would not print at all. I would send the working copy to the printer from windows 7 and the printer que would flash with the request but nothing would print. Now in 126.96.36.199 I do get a copy sent to the printer but most of the data is missing, getting only maybe 2 random columns of the 15 columns on a table that print. I am able to save my changes in the tool and bring up in ver 3.x then print with success there. I had tried sending to different printers but with the same results.
We have changed up the printing for diagrams in the modeler for the production release - specifically around PDFs.
For a more conclusive response, I recommend posting your issue on the Data Modeler forum.