1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 5:56 AM by Mohammed Rayan-Oracle RSS

SSO with SAML 2.0 - saml2/sp/acs/post - 404 error

Sri. Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

Am trying to implement SSO using SAML. For this, I configured-

IdP - Ping Federate

SP - Weblogic

and deployed a security enabled ADF application to Weblogic server.

When I try to access the application, it is redirecting the request to IdP and I am get a POST back to SP's acs. But, the issue is, when the IdP post back the SAML response at saml2/sp/acs/post, the browser throws ugly 404 error.

Can someone help me identify what configuration is missing and why the saml2 (servlet) is throwing 404 error.

Thanks,

Sri

Message was edited by: Sri.

• 1. Re: SSO with SAML 2.0 - saml2/sp/acs/post - 404 error
    Mohammed Rayan-Oracle Journeyer
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello Sri,

Have you configured the Published Site URL field correctly with /SAML2 as the context path.

• The Published Site URL field value is the base URL for federation services on the server. For SAML2, make sure the webcontext path is saml2. This is going to be used in the metadata file as the prefix to build the ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) endpoint necessary for allowing an Identity Provider to properly communicate with this Service Provider. For example, an Identity Provider would be provided the following ACS endpoint is the above Published Site URL is specified:

Reference: http://fusionsecurity.blogspot.in/2012/06/integrating-obiee-11g-into-weblogics.html

if that is fine,then you can capture the HTTP header trace and enable the SAML2 debugs to check exactly what the logs say

-Dweblogic.debug.DebugSecuritySAML2Atn=true

-Dweblogic.debug.DebugSecuritySAML2CredMap=true

-Dweblogic.debug.DebugSecuritySAML2Lib=true

-Dweblogic.debug.DebugSecuritySAML2Service=true

or you can enable it from the console as well.

Regards,

Mohammed Rayan

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points