'SelectALL' checkbox column with control break
I created a report with a column for checkbox. The column heading was also a check box.
Using 'Dynamic Action', all the check boxes can be selected/unselected by clicking on the column header (which is also a check box).
Issue is when i do a control break on the form based on some field. Now, multiple column headers are there.
When i select a checkbox in a column header, it should select ONLY those rows that belong to that category. Can you help?.
- Report with 3 fields (Employee ID displayed as checkbox, Employee Name, Department Name).
- Upon clicking on the 'Employee ID' column header (check box), the checkboxes in all the rows are selected.
- I do a control break on 'Department Name'.
- If there are 3 Departments, 3 column headers are displayed.
- If i click on the column header for one Department (Say, 'Finance'), only those employees who belong to 'Finance' should get selected.