Is the CM up and running?
Please stop the CM using adcmctl.cmd script, then run cmclean.sql as per (Concurrent Processing - CMCLEAN.SQL - Non Destructive Script to Clean Concurrent Manager Tables (Doc ID 134007.1)), commit the updates, then start the CM and see if you can reproduce the issue.
If you still get the same error, then please check the CM log file as well as the database alert log file for any errors.
- Download the respective script i.e: CMCLEAN.SQL
- Source the Apps env file
- Go to $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME
- ./adcmctl stop apps/apps
- From the front end, go to Sysadmin > Concurrent > Manager > Administer and ensure all the managers are down by confirming the actual and target columns are 0 (keep on clicking refresh button until u get this value)
- Then execute the cmclean.sql script logged in as Apps user and follow it up with a commit.
- Once done, start the CM by going to $ADMIN_SCRIPTS_HOME,
- ./adcmctl start apps/apps
- Confirm all the managers are up by ensuring the target and actual columns are populated with their respective values.