I an running Enterprise Manager 22.214.171.124 and the agents in question have been upgraded to 126.96.36.199 agents.
On a two node cluster, node names are Aporia & Lepisma the OEM console is not reporting the scan listeners correctly. There are three scan listeners -
SCAN VIP scan1 is enabled
SCAN VIP scan1 is running on node lepisma
SCAN VIP scan2 is enabled
SCAN VIP scan2 is running on node aporia
SCAN VIP scan3 is enabled
SCAN VIP scan3 is running on node aporia
however emctl config agent listtargets on host Aporia shows all three scan listeners whereas on Lepisma only scan1 is reported currently. Relocating the listeners using the srvctl command will cause a listener to run on the other node but the agent does not see the change, listtargets still reports them the same way (I hope I am explaining this clearly).
On node Aporia I ran the command -
emctl control agent runCollection agent12c2_5_aporia:oracle_home oracle_home_config
hoping that would cause the agent to report correctly but to no avail. I may not be using the correct syntax for the runCollection command.
As a result when looking at the scan listeners in the OEM console all three are reported on Aporia with scan2 always reported as down and Lepisma only reports scan1, regardless of where it is running. For some reason the agent is not reporting the status of the listeners correctly and I need help resolving that problem. The results of the srvctl and emctl config agent on each node show the following -
Information from Aporia -
maxprod:product/agent12g->srvctl status scan
isoddev:product/agent12g->srvctl status scan
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
1. Go to Targets > All Targets > Cluster > select the cluster name, then select Target setup from the cluster menu > Monitoring Configuration.
2. Fill in all the properties (for instance, the SCAN Name, SCAN Port, etc.) and select Update to save the configuration.
3. Go back to the cluster target home page, select View All Properties, verify that the SCAN name, SCAN port are shown.
4. Execute the command: emctl control agent runCollection <cluster target name>:cluster crs_event
For example: emctl control agent runCollection dreamq1-cluster:cluster crs_event12g
5. Give the process a little time for the data to be uploaded to the repository before checking the status of the listeners.
I thought I read this on MOS as being a feature :-) You have to put the agent/host in blackout for a couple minutes then when it comes out of blackout it will re-asses and move things accordingly.
(Likely what Rahul is saying but having OEM do it for you)
This was only "fixed" in the latest patch bundle of 12c grid.