I am trying to configure cman on one of the exadata machine. I have done the below steps.
1. Installed admin client(11gR2) and connection manager(custom).
2. Configured cman.ora with appropriate host name.
3. Added Listener_cman in database host which has entries to the cman server.
4. Added Listener_cman as remote_listener in the database.
5. cmctl startup at the cman host.
6. cmctl show services is not listing all the services it supposed to list.
Did i miss any of the steps here? Do i need to mention these service names in any of the configuration file?