We have configured (followed the sequencing guide -> component sequencing -> approach 3)
Healthcare endpoint configuration:
1. Inbound Endpoint with MLLP protocol with Connection Mode as Server in the healthcare console.
2. Sequencing is enabled in the MLLP (selected the sequencing checkbox). Sequencing Mode is "None". [Not selected -- Interface sequencing]
3. Configured Immediate Ack -- Default
4. Configured "Document to Receive" as ADT_A01 and assigned in the composite dropdown the Composite name.
1. Designed the Inbound with Healthcare adapter that ADT_A01 and used "default" (not used jms -- using InMemory)
2. Mediator (Mediator Resequencer as FIFO) and assigned the group name as the Inbound Endpoint
3. Outbound that Mediator route to is a FileAdapter, that place the file in the folder.
Message goes into the ‘MSG_WAIT_TRANSMIT’ state.
But when i uncheck the sequencing checkbox. Message is flowing fine.
Wanted to know, if i am missing any configuration for component sequencing.
go administrator screen, the to run time settings and make sure inbound and outbound dispatcher count is set to value > 0
If it is >0 ,see, if any of the previous message is stuck in error for the same endpoint. this you can check sequence dashboard
please use interface sequencing, it provides better performance and manageability.