If you are in the same workspace the easiest way is:
- Go to the application builder
- Click create
- Copy of Existing application
- Then select the app you want to copy from, and "copy to" is the new name, and continue the wizard
If you want to do it your way you can do that to, but just make sure you choose a different application ID.
You can change the name later in Shared Components > Defintions.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, all. How can I clone my application to get another application with the same content, but with different name.
I exported current application to .sql file. Then i tried to import it, but there wasn't any window prompted to type "new app name", so I cancelled import process.
You could either:
- Import it with a different application ID and change the name in the application definition post import
- Use the Copy this Application link in the Tasks sidebar on the application home page
- Click Create > on the Application Builder home page, then Copy of existing application on the first page of the wizard
What did I do wrong ?
You didn't specify your APEX version in this question.
JoniVandenberghe, Thanks for correct reply. I did that actions , but didn't notice "As a copy of existing application" link.
fac586 , thank you too.