An unknown error has occurred in the HsvWebFormGeneratorACM Object. I received this error message today when trying to extract a Data Form (or Web Form) from HFM 18.104.22.168 to Excel. I received the same error when trying to open the Data Form directly in Excel. I did some research in the forums related to this error, but the replies seemed to key on a problem with a corrupted POV. This was not the problem in my case. I found that the default suppression settings in SmartView were the problem.
We are migrating from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. The older version of SmartView does not have a suppression setting for columns like the newer version of SmartView does. I found that on my new version, the column suppression settings were all being defaulted to being enabled. I disabled these settings and used the "Save As Default Settings" option before closing the SmartView options menu. The next time I ran the export to Excel or opened a Data Form in Excel, the error message was gone and the form opened properly.
Another post mentioned that the problem may be a combination of the Scalc function and suppression settings. This appears to have applied here as well. I did not get the above error when exporting or opening Data Forms that DID NOT include an Scalc formula.