0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 3:38 AM by 1060977 RSS

Do we see an Error Message at the Spreadsheet Level?

My Interface is a Table - PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL

I am using Oracle Standard Importer to pick data from PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL and load to PA base tables. I have defined Error setups as below. My expectation is, if there is any validation failure during the Importer process, the Error Message will be Displayed to the User at the Spreadsheet level itself (Experts, request to correct my understanding here)

Error Row Definition -

SELECT * FROM PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL WHERE TRANSACTION_STATUS_CODE = 'R' AND BATCH_NAME = $param$.BATCH_NAME

The value for the Batch Name is got from Source - IMPORT and Value - PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL.BATCH_NAME

Error Message Setup

SELECT MEANING FROM FND_LOOKUP_VALUES WHERE LOOKUP_CODE = $param$.TRANSACTION_REJECTION_CODE

The value for the Transaction Rejection code is got from the Source - INTERFACE and Value - PA_TRANSACTION_INTERFACE_ALL.TRANSACTION_REJECTION_CODE

My setups seems to be correct in all respects. Now, i perform the testing as follows -

I uploaded a data which would fail validations during Import. My expectation is - The Error Message (specific to the validation) should be displayed to the User. But it does not happen. Instead it shows the standard message (like no of rows uploaded successfully)

Is there some configuration missing. Some valuable input required. we have already applied patch Patch 9790225: Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator 12.1.3 Release Update Patchset 1

Regards

Pradeep