2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2014 3:16 AM by DFy RSS

WebCenter Sites Mobility 11.1.1.8 installation error

DFy Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Experts,

I am trying to install WebCenter Sites Mobility 11.1.1.8 for WebCenter Sites 11.1.1.8.

When I run the command php symfony mobilityserver:configure, I get the below error:

>> mobilityserver:configure Task Started at 2013-12-31 06:09:35

>> mobilityserver:configure Config asset type exists.

>> mobilityserver:configure Config asset type enabled.

>> mobilityserver:configure Search index for config asset type exists.

>> mobilityserver:configure Unable to create config asset: Unable to search for config asset (type:MobilityServerConfig) on CS: Unable to get CAS ticket: GET failed with HTTP code 403

Also, in the sites.log on content server, I get the below error:

2013-12-31 11:11:04,847 ERROR [com.fatwire.logging.ssoplugin] - <Failed to parse the service url:http://172.18.59.9:7711/cs/REST/sites/Enter10/types/MobilityServerConfig/search?field:propertiesserverhost:contains=admin.ms1.coedomain.com\:8001>

java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in query at index 139: http://172.18.59.9:7711/cs/REST/sites/Enter10/types/MobilityServerConfig/search?field:propertiesserverhost:contains=admin.ms1.coedomain.com\:8001

at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2829)

at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java:3002)

I could not find any file where I might have wrongly written the illegal character.

Please help!

Thanks!

-DFy

• 1. Re: WebCenter Sites Mobility 11.1.1.8 installation error
    Stephan da Silva-Oracle Pro

Hello DFy,

This looks like it might be a bug. Have a look at KM Article 1600432.1. It looks like it describes the same error message.

Kind regards,

Stephan.

• 2. Re: WebCenter Sites Mobility 11.1.1.8 installation error
    DFy Newbie

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the info.

I commented the cas filters in web.xml, restarted the servers and tried the commands again.

It did proceed to the next step but ended up in another error!

>> mobilityserver:configure Search index for config asset type exists.

>> mobilityserver:configure Config asset exists on CS: CID 1382080123981

>> mobilityserver:configure Writing properties to Content Server.

>> mobilityserver:configure Unable to write properties to Content Server: Unable to write properties to CS - response was not valid XML:

I proceeded with the rest of the installation steps anyway. Now, it works when I access the msadmin application directly but when accessing the msadmin application through content server (using the icon), it displays a blank page with no error in the logs.

I checked the MobilityServerConfig asset (asset id 1382080123981). The propertiesjson and propertiesserverhost looks fine but mappings value reads {"error":"not yet propagated."}.

Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,

-DFy

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points