1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 6:51 AM by EdStevens RSS

Data file time stamp on Logical Standby

misterimran

Dear All,

My Logical Standby Database that is Oracle 10gR2 on Wondows 2003 Server is fully synced with the production database.

If i query number of records on Logical Standby they are the same as on production.

And when i query applied_time from dba_logstby_progress view, there is hardly a difference of second since I have configured real time apply.

BUT the date and time stamp of my data files and index files on Logical Standby is more than 12 days old.

I am confused, why this its like this. Is there any workout to fix that? Is it normal? or what?

Kindly help.

Regards, Imran

• 1. Re: Data file time stamp on Logical Standby
          EdStevens

misterimran wrote:

Dear All,

My Logical Standby Database that is Oracle 10gR2 on Wondows 2003 Server is fully synced with the production database.

If i query number of records on Logical Standby they are the same as on production.

And when i query applied_time from dba_logstby_progress view, there is hardly a difference of second since I have configured real time apply.

BUT the date and time stamp of my data files and index files on Logical Standby is more than 12 days old.

I am confused, why this its like this. Is there any workout to fix that? Is it normal? or what?

Kindly help.

Regards, Imran

Is there any workout to fix that?

Who said it is something to "fix"?