I am running into a problem. We are interfacing POs from our external value center all in APPROVED status. Up until last week this was working fine. Now as of the 16th suddenly we are getting an increasing number of POs, over 1000 in 5 days, are in needs re-approval. I am not even sure where to start to figure out what has changed.
I also need a way to flip these back to APPROVED as we don’t have enough people to manually approve these. Even if I stop this from happening I am not sure how to get them back to APPROVED.
I am not sure if anyone looked at this question but I have an update. I did use and have continued to use the PO_REQAPPROVAL_INT1.START_WF_PROCESS API. It is quick and generally works well. The one caveat is that is there is a full document check that occurs when you launch the workflow and some of the POs then are left in the “Needs Re-approval”. An even smaller subset is left in the status of “In Process” These need to be dealt with by a functional user who has access to be able to make changes to Purchase Orders, suppliers and other fixes.
I still don’t know why these interfaced POs are coming over as needs reapprove but I am getting back to that question now that we got through the hell that was our first end of year.