2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2014 3:55 AM by Arjun99 RSS

How to use Workbench created Thesaurus and Keyword redirects in Endeca 3.1.2?

Arjun99 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi ,

I have been trying to add a few Keyword Redirects and Thesaurus entries in the Endeca Workbench. After I add them, I am unable to see either the Keyword Redirects or Thesaurus being reflected in the Authoring/Live dgraphs!

I assumed that workbench entries will automatically override/merge the dev studio files when I run a baseline update. (There were no Keyword Redirects and Thesaurus entries I had created at this point through dev. studio.

But, When I add them via the Developer studio and run a baseline update, I am able to verify their working in jspref as well as in the Production site. PFB the version of Endeca that I am using:

1. PlatformServices – 6.1.3
  2. WorkBench – 3.1.2
  3. MDEX – 6.4.1
  4. CAS – 3.1.2

I want to know how I can have workbench created/managed Keyword Redirects and Thesaurus.

I tried creating the Keyword Redirects and Thesaurus entries first (in the workbench) and then running a baseline update and vice versa, both the approaches didn't seem to work.

I have used the OOTB ProductCatalogIntegration set up to deploy this application and I've not changed anything in the AppConfig.xml either.

Any help would be hugely appreciated as I have been trying to acheive this for a long time without any progress.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance,

Arjun

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points