I recently installed WebLogic server and we are developing integration application between Primavera and our system by using web service. So I could take a look tomorrow what I have and share experience with you. There is a short user guide how to configure p6 web service.
Yes i referred the User guide... I did the same as it is mentioned there. But still i found that Primavera web service url is not working. Do i need to configure it manually?
Did you get an error message in WebLogic console that a file is missing or something else? If yes, try to copy wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar file into the lib folder of your WebLogic domain.
Also add following lines after line "SETLOCAL" into startWebLogic.cmd file
set JAVA_OPTIONS=%SAVE_JAVA_OPTIONS% -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl
set JAVA_OPTIONS=%SAVE_JAVA_OPTIONS% -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory=weblogic.wsee.saaj.SOAPConnectionFactoryImpl
set JAVA_OPTIONS=%SAVE_JAVA_OPTIONS% -Dprimavera.bootstrap.home=[Folder of Primavera]\p6
On the list line you are pointing to the BREBootStrap.xml file where you have configuration how to connect to your DB.
At least I made these steps and WebLogic server started.
Today when i tried to re-deploy the primavera web services in the weblogic. I got "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.wsdl.xml.WSDLLocator' error.
As per the oracle guy this issue is due to missing/ corrupt of wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar. I followed the below steps to resolve this issue:
1. Set the JAVA_HOME to C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_26 (in environment variable)
2. Copy the p6ws.war file from the location (C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\PrimaveraP6EPPM\servers\AdminServer\tmp) to JAVA_HOME/bin
3. Copy the p6ws.ear file from the location (F:\P6EPPM_4\ws\server) to JAVA_HOME/bin
4. Create a folder WEB-INF/lib in the JAVA_HOME/bin location
5. Copy the wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar into the WEB-INF/lib folder
6. Open cmd and locate the JAVA_HOME/bin
7. Run the jar.exe uf p6ws.war WEB-INF/lib/wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar command in cmd
8. Run the jar uf p6ws.ear p6ws.war command in cmd
9. Copy p6ws.ear file from JAVA_HOME/bin to F:\P6EPPM_4\ws\server (this is the P6 home location)
10. Login to Weblogic and deploy the p6ws.ear file.