0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2014 5:51 AM by 1322830 RSS

Oracle Account Receivables Lockbox Error, No ITEM NUM on PAYMENT record type.

Hi,

For "Process Lockbox" program. The program completes normally, but receipts are not created and I am getting below error in log file:-  

"AR-ARLFMT: No ITEM NUM on PAYMENT record type."

This error message is similar to error message mentioned in note id (Troubleshooting Known Issues In Lockbox (Doc ID 1366298.1)) :-

1. 2.10. Lockbox ends with error: "AR-ARLFMT: No PAYMENT NUM on PAYMENT record type"

Symptoms

You are trying to run lockbox and receive this error message in the log file:

AR-ARLFMT: No PAYMENT NUM on PAYMENT record type.

Your lockbox interface program has completed successfully, however,there is No Data Found in the AR_PAYMENTS_INTERFACE table.

Solution

Responsibility: Receivables Manager

Navigation: Setup > Receipts > Lockboxes > Transmission Formats

For the Transmission Format name that you are using, make sure that there is a 'Transmission Record' defined and that there is a Transmission Field with a Field Type of  'Record Identifier' defined.

Make sure to include the check number in Transmission Format and Control file

and item number is:-

• Item Number: A sequence number that your bank assigns to a specific payment. This number associates an invoice with a receipt.

I am passing item number, but still I am getting this error.

Can anybody please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Gagan Garg