0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 1:06 PM by user637881 RSS

Workspace login error - HomePage_wsp

user637881 Explorer
Currently Being Moderated

I have 3 Exalytics servers running EPM 11.1.2.3. On one of the servers, I get popup Warnings when logging in. The Warnings say

The repository object with uuid, HomePage_wsp, could not be found.

Object doesn't support this property or method

The requested operation on the server failed.

Caused by:

org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Could not find the class com.brio.one.web.datasource.adapter.config.CDSConfigContainer

And

com.oracle.workspace.util.HSRpcServerException: The requested operation on the server failed.

Caused by:

com.oracle.workspace.lang.HSThrowable: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Could not find the class com.brio.one.web.datasource.adapter.config.CDSConfigContainer

I saw a few other discussions about this. None of them seem to have ever been resolved.

Re: workspace homepage error

Workspace Homepage error

Re: workspace homepage error

This is not a problem with a missing HomePage.wsp file. The reference to the file is in the repository and the file is where it should be on the server under ../RM1/root.

I tracked the missing class, CDSConfigContainer, to the clientservlet.jar file. That file is identical on all 3 servers. I even copied the file from a working server in case there was something wrong with it, which didn't help.

I tried adding this jar file to the RaFramework CLASSPATH is various places, which didn't help.

I reinstalled and reconfigured Framework Services and Reporting and Analysis Services. This didn't help, either.

There is something subtly different about this one server. Does anyone have any idea what could possibly be wrong? Or where to look next?

Thanks.

Jerry

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points