This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I assume you have tried all the internal dispatchers and they didn't met your requirements?
I'm curious to what those requirements are btw.
I have a tutorial on writing a driver, I think it's posted in GX.
For writing a dispatcher, all you have to do is:
- Subclass from SimpleDispatcher (10.1.3.0)
- Implement onEvent, which is called whenever the drivers sends you an event for dispatching (outbound)
- Call sendEvent if you want to send events to the drivers/filters
Optionally you can implement:
- Implement doInit if you need to do initialization
- Implement start() if you need to initialize before the thread starts
- Implement stop() if you want to be called before your thread is killed