0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 7:48 AM by 1721501 RSS

oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-25058. Error message parameters

Dear Guru's,

I am not able to solve the above issue for last couple of days.

I am newbie to the webservice

My Issue...

I am using Jdeveloper 11.1.2.4.0 Release 2

1. Using Jdev I built one small Web Service with two methods.

While testing the Webservice...

I passed User Id as Parameter and it successfully return the values (user id, user name and description) from fnd_user table

2. I created another application to consume the web service i created.

1. I added the webservice SOAP and added the method.

2. Created a jsf page and drag and drop the parameter and return values to the jsf page.

3. While executing the created jsf page I received the error message as below

"oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-29114 ADFContext is not setup to process messages for this exception. Use the exception stack trace and error code to investigate the root cause of this exception. Root cause error code is JBO-25058. Error message parameters are {0=Attribute, 1=UserName, 2=UserName}"

Even I know that this issue is repeated one in our forum, I was not able to solve this issue.

Can anybody help to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Durai S E