1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 9:31 AM by Aman.... Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Am I committing a ...
    Suntrupth Expert
    Currently Being Moderated

This could go on as an endless discussion..

What you might perceive as "Powerful" need not necessarily mean "powerful" to others. As Aman has repeatedly said, Buy a license for the products that you want to use- have enough CPU, RAM , storage to manage multiple databases.

It is best to contact your local sales representative or contact Oracle Support and get their advice on the licensing.

Regards,

Suntrupth

• 16. Re: Am I committing a ...
    petra-K Expert

Ok dear thanks

My point is that  I want Aman to agree that I  can save money by doing that idea?

• 17. Re: Am I committing a ...
    rp0428 Guru
    My point is that  I want Aman to agree that I  can save money by doing that idea?

Yes - you can save money by doing that.

Even better - you will save even more by not having to spend money on fancy clothes, cars, dinners and other things that all of us who are NOT in prison for stealing from Oracle take for granted!

• 18. Re: Am I committing a ...
    jgarry Guru

Please also understand the difference between cpu and cores (and look up what core factor means).  If you were Oracle, wouldn't you want to profit more from those super-duper cpupers?

• 19. Re: Am I committing a ...
    Aman.... Oracle ACE

f55237a7-2c38-4db3-a7a3-1d77256f0730 wrote:

Ok dear thanks

Hmm well, how about using MS Access, you would save a lot of money if you opt for it !

Aman....

1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points