Regarding steps to complete job order, find it below:
1. Receive purchased items needed for job order in inventory to get required material for job order in stock.
2. From Work in process responsibility query for job order created and insure that is released, and its material requirements is available in stock.
3. Record Move transaction from move transaction screen to the "To move" intra-operation of the last operation of job order..
4. Record material issue to jo order from Issue material transaction screen.
5. Record completion transaction to completion subinventory from completion transaction screen.
1. Celease PR from MRP by checking the release checkbox and save. This will automatically create Approved Purchase requisition (PR).
2. From Purchasing responsibility auto-create PO and complete the Procure to pay cycle.
You can create PO Manually and re-launch the plan again to consider the new created PO in calculations.
i have chosen implement as ' Work Order' in MRP workbench. ans jobs are created successfully.
now ACTION in MRP workbench is 'NONE'. the created JOB doesn't have material to complete the job so i assume it has to create an PO. more importantly i forgot to tell you i am very new to ASCM.
You have released WO creation recommendation for Finished Good (FG) or Sub Assembly (SA). Now to create POs for parts required to manufacture this SA or FG, Query these purchased parts in MRP workbench. If there is no On-Hand, MRP would have created a planned order against FG's Planned order demand. Find any planned order and release the same.
When you enable pegging, you can find the related planned order for components of FG and SA and release them.
Hope this helps.
If the purchased items are already in stock or already ordered to be received on the date of demand, the MRP will not advise orders.
Also the Order method for Purchased items must be enabled for MRP. It is it set for FIxed Order QUantity or other such methods, you need to run Generate INV orders.
Hope this clarifies.
If you are happy please mark as Helpful or Correct answer
You need to check the Ordering method for the item. Generate INV order is applicable if you want to plan to Inv planning methods like Replenish to Max or Fixed order quantity. Please check that part and if the setup is done that way, please generate INV orders for the items.
If you are happy with the answer please mark as Helpful or Correct Answer