Analytic Services encountered a command in a calculation script that is not a
valid calculation command.
Make sure that the calculation command is correct.
- Is the calculation command spelled correctly?
- Are all variables in the calculation command spelled
- Is the calculation command valid?
source: Calculation Errors
I think you are using CDF (Custom Defined Functions)
I would suggest you to have a look at this Oracle Essbase Database Administrator's Guide
1. place the CDF place under the right location in the server
2. update udf.policy with this CDFYou have to register the CDF
3. Register teh CDF with Essbase
I am not sure if you have to restart the server but I think you should. Once you restart the server, check the server log and you would get a message if it is registered correctly or not