After recently migrating from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 Calc Manager is only displaying 1 of the 2 plan types. Steps taken leading up to this situation were:
1. Migrated an existing application that originally had 3 plan types. Dropped plan type 1 and kept plan types 2 and 3
2. Created 2 plan types when creating the application in 220.127.116.11
3. Initially built the outline using 18.104.22.168 LCM export of dimensions and had to edit the xml to import. Edited plan type 2 and made it plan type 1. Edited plan type 3 and made it plan type 2. Had issues with the LCM/xml and ultimately ended up using the outline extractor and loading using the outlineload utility. Dimensions are now built.
4. Initially, Calc Mgr wouldn't open. Had to change table hsp_systemcfg value for plan type = 2 instead of 3 as was in the table.
5. Calc Mgr only shows plan type 2 and not plan type 1.
Can you please offer some assistance on where to look/fix this issue? Thank you.
The PLAN_TYPES in the HSP_SYSTEMCFG table should be the sum of the plan_types of the specific application. For example, if the application has plan_types of 1, 2 and 4, the PLAN_TYPES column in Hsp_SystemCfg table should have 7 as value which is the sum of the plan_types of 1, 2 and 4.