1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 10:29 AM by fac586 RSS

I changed a page template somehow but only on my display and not others

chiminiello

Good morning,

If any of you app express template experts have time, I would greatly appreciate the help.  Somehow, I changed the one-level-tab template and now all the tabs are stacked on the left side of my screen.  Oddly however, I am the other one that sees them formatted that way.  What could I have done?  The only change I re-call is using the replace template functionality within the templates page.  I had selected user interface: desktop.  Could that have done it?  I am truly an apex beginner when it comes to templates.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Michelle

• 1. Re: I changed a page template somehow but only on my display and not others
          fac586

chiminiello wrote:

Good morning,

If any of you app express template experts have time, I would greatly appreciate the help.  Somehow, I changed the one-level-tab template and now all the tabs are stacked on the left side of my screen.  Oddly however, I am the other one that sees them formatted that way.  What could I have done?  The only change I re-call is using the replace template functionality within the templates page.  I had selected user interface: desktop.  Could that have done it?  I am truly an apex beginner when it comes to templates.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

We might be experts but we're not clairvoyant. Please provide the following information:

• APEX version
          • Browser(s)/version(s) used
          • UI
          • Theme
          • Code/details of templates changed

If you are using Internet Explorer, have you changed the compatibility mode settings on your browser? That would account for you being the only one affected.