1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 11, 2014 9:27 AM by rukbat RSS

I have activated email notification how to stop

syedab

Hi admin,

I have activated email notification from OTN but instated of getting my issue notifications i am getting all other notifications how to disable.

thannks,

Syedab.

• 1. Re: I have activated email notification how to stop

syedab wrote:

Hi admin,

I have activated email notification from OTN but instated of getting my issue notifications i am getting all other notifications how to disable.

thannks,

Syedab.

There are a number of ways that you could have done this, but you didn't include that specific information in your initial post.

All of the following can only be done after you log in to the OTN forum's site:

1:  If you went into your own user profile and its preferences, then go back there and undo whatever you checked off.

2:  If you enabled email notifications of a specific forum space, then go back to that space and disable email settings from that space's Overview tab.

3:  If you enabled email notifications on a specific forum user, then go back to that user's profile and undo email from their Activity tab.

4:  If you enabled email on a specific thread, then go back to that thread and undo your selection.

Additionally, you will get a notification on EVERY thread you reply to unless you go back to it (with an immediate browser page refresh) and toggle "Track In Communications" to the `off` setting.