2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 3:17 PM by 999063 RSS

Discoverer Reports Cleaup

Hi,

We are planning to clean up all the old discoverer reports and some of the reports are not shared to admin user.

I have all the privileges and Is there a way I can access all the reports created in database and disable/delete them?

Appreciate your help. Thanks

• 1. Re: Discoverer Reports Cleaup

I also tried export and import option as mentioned in How to Discoverer change workbook owner?

I am getting the below errors

C:\Documents and Settings\000ssankaramaddi\Desktop\test.eex:Access is denied trying to modify the Workbook with identifier 'SHIPMENT_PRIORITY_TEST_1'

C:\Documents and Settings\000ssankaramaddi\Desktop\test.eex:Access is denied trying to modify the Workbook with identifier 'SHIPMENT_PRIORITY_TEST_1'

Import completed, but with warnings. Please check the result.

File(s) imported partially :

C:\Documents and Settings\000ssankaramaddi\Desktop\test.eex

• 2. Re: Discoverer Reports Cleaup

And when I use the option 'By Display Name' it is successful without any errors but creating a new workbook.

I do not need old workbook any more..