2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 7:42 AM by 156e2ae6-cd3e-47cd-a634-86b5ab2c071a RSS

Error deleting a Data Set

156e2ae6-cd3e-47cd-a634-86b5ab2c071a

Hi all,

I have started to use Oracle Endeca Information Discovery recently and I´m having issues while deleting a data set in the Studio web application. I can create data sets from the database through a data source, but If I try to delete any of them there is an error searching for a wsdl on this location:

/scratch/workspace1/Cloud/prebuilt_src/endeca-wsdl/wsdl/enrichTask.wsdl

I found out that in enrichment_wsclients.jar the wsdl location is forced to that path: class com.oracle.endeca.pdi.bindings.cxf.enrichment.config._1.EnrichmentConfig:

@WebServiceClient(name = "EnrichmentConfig",

wsdlLocation = "/scratch/workspace1/Cloud/prebuilt_src/endeca-wsdl/wsdl/enrichConfig.wsdl",

targetNamespace = "http://www.endeca.com/enrichment/config/1")

So I have copied the wsdl that I got from this endeca server url in the required path:

/endeca-server/enrichment/ws/task?wsdl

But now the error is this one:

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Wrong binding ID: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/

at com.sun.xml.ws.api.BindingID.parse(BindingID.java:266)

at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.addPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:392)

at javax.xml.ws.Service.addPort(Service.java:323)

at com.endeca.portal.dataenrichment.util.EnrichmentPortFactory.createEnrichmentTask(EnrichmentPortFactory.java:78)

at com.endeca.portal.dataenrichment.util.EnrichmentPipelineUtil.<init>(EnrichmentPipelineUtil.java:66)

at com.endeca.portal.data.CollectionManager.deleteEnrichmentRules(CollectionManager.java:985)

at com.endeca.portal.data.CollectionManager.deleteBaseView(CollectionManager.java:765)

at com.endeca.portal.data.DataSource.deleteView(DataSource.java:901)

As the source code for those classes is not provided, I´m blocked.

Could anyone tell me how to solve the issue?

The version used for Endeca is this one:

Studio codebase version3.1.14220
      Studio database schema version3.1.14220
      Build dateThu, 24 Oct 2013 18:14:30 -0400
      Build revision14220

Thanks in advance.