7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2014 7:05 AM by ElMasry RSS

RAC 11gR2 Managment

ElMasry

Hi All

I'm just finished install Oracle RAC 11.2.0.4 on Redhat 6.4 (4 Nodes) with ASM , my OCR and Vote in ASM disk group.

We have to reboot nodes and after it back open i faced problem with startup the cluster and database.

When i write /Grid_home/bin/crsctl start crs

i get

CRS-4013: This command is not supported in a single-node configuration.

CRS-4000: Command Start failed, or completed with errors.

Also

crsctl stat res -t -init

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME           TARGET  STATE        SERVER                   STATE_DETAILS      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cluster Resources

ora.asm

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                               Instance Shutdown  

ora.cluster_interconnect.haip

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                                                  

ora.crf

1        ONLINE  ONLINE       dbn-prod-2                                  

ora.crsd

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                                                  

ora.cssd

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                                                  

ora.cssdmonitor

ora.ctssd

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                                                  

ora.diskmon

1        OFFLINE OFFLINE                                                  

ora.drivers.acfs

ora.evmd

1        ONLINE  OFFLINE                                                  

ora.gipcd

ora.gpnpd

ora.mdnsd

------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me to start my RAC and give me the sequence of startup and shut of RAC

Thanks in advance