1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2014 12:52 PM by 9a8s7d6f5g4h3j2k1l Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Installation of Oracle Cloud Control 12.1.0.3 failed
        Akanksha Sheoran Kaler-Oracle

yes this the problem. You can not use database 12 as em repository its not certified and you can't install em on un-certified platform. You dont have to install wls separately for installing EM. I strongly suggest you go through the guide-  Installing an Enterprise Manager System

• 16. Re: Installation of Oracle Cloud Control 12.1.0.3 failed
          9a8s7d6f5g4h3j2k1l

Hi again, sorry for late reply.
          Let me put the qestion clear.

I have to do this exam Oracle Database Performance and Tuning Essentials 2015</title><meta name="Title" content="Oracle…

So, need that EM Cloud Control. Did i understand u well? You suggest that i cant install Cloud Control on oracle database 12c which dont suport installation on windows 8.1?

• 17. Re: Installation of Oracle Cloud Control 12.1.0.3 failed
            Rohinikant - Oracle

Hi,

As we know that, OEM12c comes as bundle software [which include OEM12c software with WLS 10.3.6] ..

As part of a new Enterprise Manager system, the installation wizard does the following:

Installs the following components in the Middleware home you enter in the installation wizard:

• Java Development Kit (JDK) 1.6.0.43.0
            • Oracle WebLogic Server 11g Release 1 (10.3.6)
            • Oracle Management Service 12c Release 3 (12.1.0.3)
            • Oracle JRF 11g Release (11.1.1.6.0), which includes oracle_common directory
            • Oracle Web Tier 11g Release (11.1.1.6.0), which includes Oracle_WT directory
            • Oracle Plug-Ins
              • Oracle Database Plug-In

• Oracle Fusion Middleware Plug-In
              • Oracle My Oracle Support Plug-In
              • Oracle Exadata Plug-In

Installing WLS and then installing OEM12c will not help you to bypass above errors.

We strongly recommended to go with Oracle Supported platform and Repository version.

To access the Enterprise Manager certification matrix, follow these steps:

1. Log in to My Oracle Support.
            2. Click the Certifications tab.
            3. On the Certifications page, in the Certification Search region, from the Product list, select one of the following:
              • Enterprise Manager Base Platform - OMS, to view the certification for OMS.

• Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Agent, to view the certification for Management Agent.
            4. From the Release list, select 12.1.0.3.0, and click Search.

Thanks

RP

• 18. Re: Installation of Oracle Cloud Control 12.1.0.3 failed
              9a8s7d6f5g4h3j2k1l

We strongly recommended to go with Oracle Supported platform and Repository version.

To access the Enterprise Manager certification matrix, follow these steps:

1. Log in to My Oracle Support.
              2. Click the Certifications tab.
              3. On the Certifications page, in the Certification Search region, from the Product list, select one of the following:
                • Enterprise Manager Base Platform - OMS, to view the certification for OMS.
                • Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Agent, to view the certification for Management Agent.
              4. From the Release list, select 12.1.0.3.0, and click Search.

Thanks

RP

I dont have *. Do i need to pay this?

1 2 Previous Next