what is the database you are using, oracle database or SQL server?
if you are using oracle database , then make sure to modify environment variable by putting Oracle 32 bit Client Path to the beginning of the variable value (ex : C:\Oracle\Middleware\dbclient32\BIN)
After making changes to environment variable you need to reboot server
Also EPM 121 components is not available now on oracle edelivey site, you will need to raise SR for it
for EPM 184.108.40.206, please check the adapter readme for appropriate path settings
(mark this post as helpful or correct if it helps you !)
-Ensure that the Essbase 32bit Runtime Client is installed on the FDM Application Server. FDM is a 32bit product and so the 32bit Runtime client is required even on a 64bit Operating System
-Check that the Essbase pathing variables are set up correctly. These are different for 32bit and 64bit machines. Both options are shown in the steps below.
1. From My Computer, right-click and select Properties. The System Properties dialog box is displayed.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. Click Environment Variables. The Environment Variables screen is displayed.
If this is a maintenance installation then there might still be User Variables called ESSBASEPATH and ARBORPATH- these can be deleted.
4. In the System Variables Portion of the window (bottom).
5. Select the variable name "ESSBASEPATH" and click Edit. If this variable doesn't exist then create it by selecting the New button.
6. In the Variable Value field enter the path <EPM_Oracle_Home>\common\EssbaseRTC\220.127.116.11 and click OK e.g.
7. Select the variable name 'Path' and click Edit
8. At the start of the path add the following value depending on the operating system
On 32bit systems
On 64bit system
Go through the url which contains all the informations
You need to install 32 bit oracle client on your Win 2008 Ent SP2 64 box ( if you are using oracle as your db)
Register the adapters in workbench client or in workbench web
Before i would like to ask you whether have you created an FDM application first?