4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2014 4:43 PM by das777 RSS

Change Home Portfolio

das777

Hi,

As we fill an item with in a Form, based on few categories selected in the form can the home portfolio be changed automatically when we hit save the form?

in other words home portfolio of an item depends on the outcome of few categories selected in the form, when the item is saved, can the item be moved automatically into the respective home portfolio?

Regards

das

• 1. Re: Change Home Portfolio
          gCubed

Das,

The only real way to do this is with the API.  Look in the psPortfoliosWebServiceAlert Class at the AddItemAddedAlert method.  In the Program Files\Oracle\Primavera Portfolio Management\Portfolios\Documentation\en folder  you will find the Primavera Portfolio Management 9.0 Enterprise API.chm which has the documentation on the API. There is sample code under the WSEventSink topic.

V/r,

Gene

• 2. Re: Change Home Portfolio
            das777

Hi Gene,

I am completely novice in using the APIs, can u help me in using a simple API in the PPM Solution.

Regards

Das

• 3. Re: Change Home Portfolio
              gCubed

The Primavera Portfolio Management 9.0 Enterprise API.chm has sample code for each method the API supports.

V/r,

Gene

• 4. Re: Change Home Portfolio
                das777

HI Gene,

Thanks for pointing to the Source.

Can you let me know how to run the sample code ?

Also i figured out all the aspx files arent showing the code other than the JS files can you also point me to the actual code.

regards

das