This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 23 Replies Latest reply: May 22, 2006 12:47 PM by Ton van Kooten Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    7376 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Ton,

What's the max number of attendees?

Joep
  • 16. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    Ton van Kooten Newbie
    Joep,

sorry for this. The dutch info is a description of the former workshop. The english description is the right one. I will ask OU to get the dutch one off.

Regards,
    Ton van Kooten
    Oracle JHeadstart Team
  • 17. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    JoepH Newbie
    Reminder:

Ton,

What's the max number of attendees?

Joep
  • 18. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    Ton van Kooten Newbie
    Joep,

normally it is 12.

Regards,
    Ton
  • 19. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    495005 Newbie
    Hi Ton,

Dont be religious Ton, i was just asking for this clarification to know is their some options
    available,because 2-3 month back, i had a traning by oracle on Data WareHousing in india and not at my home.

Sandeep
  • 20. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    Ton van Kooten Newbie
    Toine,

Most of the things you mention will be covered in the workshop. There is also room to bring in your specific cases into the workshop.

Regards,
    Ton
  • 21. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    253131 Newbie
    Me and my colleague attended the first ADF Faces/JHeadstart 10.1.3 workshop at Oracle in The Netherlands last week and I can only say it was very good. We as rather newbie Java and ADF programmers, looking forward to our first project with this technology, had a good chance to get our hands on some practical exercises. Steven Davelaar was able to point out the really important concepts and answer almost every question. We also got a chance to get his opinion on some important challenges we will be confronted within in the upcoming project.

I was also delighted to see the stability of the JHeadstart Preview release, although some minor (from my point of view) issues exist. On the other hand JDeveloper 10.1.3 proved to have some bugs, but I am confident it will stabilize within the next few months. I am really looking forward to this project and can recommend the workshop to everyone interested in JHeadstart, but also in ADF Faces in itself.

Thanks, Steven and we will keep you informed about our experiences. We will start with a few weeks,

Toine
  • 22. Re: JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    Ton van Kooten Newbie
    Toine,

Thanks for the compliments. It is good to hear that you enjoyed the workshop and also that you are impressed by the technology.

If others get interested after reading your post, you can now join the next session of this 5 day ADF-JHeadstart workshop that starts on the 29th of May until the 2nd of June in the Netherlands (De Meern). For more information go to
    http://www.oracle.com/global/nl/education/specials/index.html or http://www.oracle.com/global/nl/education/specials/sp278.html
    If you want to subscribe please call the Oracle Education Service Desk at +31 (0)30 669 9244 or send an e-mail to esd_nl@oracle.com.

If you want to have an in-house workshop please send an e-mail to idevcoe_nl@oracle.com

Regards,
    Ton van Kooten
    Oracle JHeadstart Team
  • 23. Re:  Rescheduling JHeadstart 10.1.3 Workshop
    Ton van Kooten Newbie
    All,

Due to resource issues we had to reschedule the Oracle ADF-JHeadstart Workshop. The workshop of May 29th 2005 will now take place in the week of the 10th of July 2005.
    We like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused the people that were already registered. We hope you will be able to join in the week of the 10th of July.
    Since there were a couple of places left, others can join this workshop as well. .See previous posts in this thread on how to register

Thanks and Regards,
    Ton van Kooten
    Oracle JHeadstart Team
1 2 Previous Next