1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 1:23 PM by Lynn Waters-Oracle

Oracle support for 11.5.10.2 Instance

Hi,

I need Information that when will Oracle stops support for Oracle EBS HRMS 11.5.10.2 Instance. Please let me know so that we can proceed further as per the User requirement.

Regards,

Kalpana

• 1. Re: Oracle support for 11.5.10.2 Instance
          Lynn Waters-Oracle
          On December 1st, 2013 E-Business Suite Release 11.5.10 (11i10) moves into the Sustaining Support phase and at the same time the Severity 1 Production Support Exception begins and is valid through December 31, 2015.

Details of Support policy/procedures can be reviewed in the note below. Customers are HIGHLY encouraged to review the following note:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          E-Business Suite Releases - Support Policy FAQ (Doc ID 1494891.1)
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per our Lifetime Support Policy for Applications, this release version is in Extended Support. There is an uplift fee waiver in effect for all 3 years of Extended Support through November, 2013.

Oracle will be providing an exception for the first 25 months of Sustaining Support valid from December 1, 2013 - December 31, 2015 for EBS 11.5.10. This Sustaining Support Exception will be comprised of the following components:

---->New fixes for Severity 1 production issues having the following characteristics: 
          * Data Corruptions caused by Oracle seeded code / functionality
          * Critical documented functionality is not available,
          * System hangs indefinitely, causing unacceptable or indefinite delays for resources or response,
          * System crashes, and crashes repeatedly after restart attempts.
          ---->Critical Patch Updates (CPUs), up to and including the October 2015,
          ----> United States Form 1099 2013 and 2014 year-end updates (for Oracle Financials/Accounts Payable product), and
          ----> Payroll regulatory updates for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia for each country’s fiscal year ending in 2014.

NOTE: Customers must have the indicated baseline patches (or above) as per Patch Requirements to be eligible for the Sustaining Support Exception customers must be on, or above, the required minimum baseline patch level as identified in Doc ID 883202.1 -

* System Level Requirements - An Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11.5.10 system's core components (such as the database or technology stack) must be patched to the levels listed in Section 1 below.

Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11.5.10 Consolidated Update 2 plus additional patches listed in Note 883202.1
          ATG Rollup Patchset 6 (11i.ATG_PF.H.delta.6, Patch 5903765)
          10.2.0.4 Database or 11.1.0.7 Database
          Forms6i Patchset 19 (version 6.0.8.28, Patch 6194129)
          Oracle HTTP Server MLR Patchset 4393827
          Sun Java Runtime Engine (JRE) 1.6.0_03 or higher

* Product Level Requirements - All Oracle E-Business Suite licensed products and shared (dependent) products must be patched to at least the minimum levels FP.K RUP3 Patch#6699770.

Again, customers are HIGHLY encouraged to review E-Business Suite Releases - Support Policy FAQ (Doc ID 1494891.1).