9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2014 9:31 AM by Alvaro Soares RSS

Workspace error after install EPM 11.1.2.3

Alvaro Soares

Hi All,

I've made a fresh install and configured 11.1.2.3 on windows 2008 server(64-bit).

Everything is working fine except Workspace. When i open the workspace i am getting the below error message.

The startup document specified does not exist in the repository. Select a new startup document on the General Preferences tab

If i click on ok then another message will open.

'com.hyperion.tools.cds.CDSCommand' is null or not an object

if i click on ok another warning message will open

A 'Service Temporarily Unavailable' error occurred communicating with the server.

I've try to find out a solution at Oracle Support and found the following DocID :

Error: "The Startup Document Specified Does Not Exist in The Repository" When Logging into Workspace (Doc ID 1374523.1)

But the solution describes the following :

1. Stop Hyperion and Oracle services.

2. Update the BI+ repository V8_HOST table with the proper servername/domain.

3. Restart the services.

When I select the table V8_HOST, I've got the line below :

HOST_UUID

PL56_APPSERVER1

PLATFORM_UUID

PL56

DOMAIN

BrioPortal

HOSTNAME

APPSERVER1

Related to the step 2, it says that I have to update to my servername/domain. My servername is correct, but this Domain (BrioPortal) I don't identify. I believe it should be EPMSystem

Did someone had this issue before and executed this step before ?

Thanks in advance