6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2014 5:26 AM by Sunil Gopal RSS

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist while invoking a DBAdapter

Goenka

I have a WebService which is invoked , the request is routed through the mideator to the DBAdapter .DBAdapter interacts with the database and replies the result.

I send in the CreditCardNumber in the request and recieve its Status (VALID,INVALID). i get this error every time . i have tried almost every thing to fix this . Please help me with same .

Below is the complete error stacktrace.

Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'getCreditValidationSelect' failed due to: DBReadInteractionSpec Execute Failed Exception. Query name: [getCreditValidationSelect], Descriptor name: [getCreditValidation.Creditcardinfo]. Caused by java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist . See root exception for the specific exception. This exception is considered retriable, likely due to a communication failure. To classify it as non-retriable instead add property nonRetriableErrorCodes with value "942" to your deployment descriptor (i.e. weblogic-ra.xml). To auto retry a retriable fault set these composite.xml properties for this invoke: jca.retry.interval, jca.retry.count, and jca.retry.backoff. All properties are integers. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

Thanks in advance