8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2014 11:11 PM by Aman.... RSS

[solved]Certview Login Issue

Aman....

Hi there,

My OTN profile was having the username "axxx1" and it was assoicated with the email <removed email> . Using the same username(axxx1) , I had activated my Certview access. Few days ago, I couldn't use just the username "axxxx1" anymore over OTN Forums and OTN portal and I had requested a merger of this username with the same email address(axxxx1 at xxxx dot com). That is done now . The request ID for that SR is "AHR100325865 ". Now, I can't access certview when I log-in to it using my email address . When I did the log in, it says, I need to authenticate using my testing ID. When I entered the email and testing ID , I got the message that it is already authenticated with the username "axxxxx1". Can you please merge my old username "axxxxx1"  of Certview with it's email "xx"? I tried to raise the ticket through the support form but I am constantly getting the message ," access denied. you are not authorized to use" followed by the long link.

Regards

Aman....

Message was edited by: 184490 removed the email address and the username of the certview.