3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2014 5:10 AM by Sharmela-Oracle RSS

weblogic console is not opening

When i am trying to login to the weblogic console i am again getting the same login page instead of admin console

Please provide help to sort this problem

• 1. Re: weblogic console is not opening

In the admin server after the server state changed to running no logs are generating during the time of login.

Please let me know if it is a configuration in the weblogic problem or security in the os problem.

Previously i was able to login to the console but today suddenly this problem occurred

I installed the weblogic in my d drive under the folder oracle/middleware, in d drive there is one more folder jdeveloper/middleware where i installed the jdeveloper, is

it creating any conflicts?

the login details that i gave are proper

• 2. Re: weblogic console is not opening
            Luz Mestre-Oracle

Just to double check, you need to have a different combination of listen address + port for each WLS (JDeveloper / oracle- middleware)

1. Do you see any error in the screen or logs when trying to login?

2. Id the WLS - JDeveloper running? If you stop it, and restart the oracle-middleware, does the issue occur?

If there is a conflict, after you are able to login to one of them, you can change the listen port to have both environments working

Environment > Servers > <MyServer> >

Set the "Listen Port"

Best Regards

• 3. Re: weblogic console is not opening

Are there  two different Administration Consoles (for example, from two different domains, and both running on the same host) at the same time in a single web browser instance ?

The behavior you are observing happens in such cases.