To reset the password,please do the following:
1.- Make sure Weblogic Server instance is stopped.
2.- Make a backup of the LDAP folder of the admin server as well as managed servers (you may rename those folders).
3. Set your environment variables by running setDomainEnv.sh (UNIX) or setDomainEnv.cmd (Windows). For UNIX only environments do as follows:
. ./setDomainEnv.sh (Notice the space between the dots)
4. cd to security directory in your instance.
java weblogic.security.utils.AdminAccount admin_user admin_pass .
Remember to change “admin_user” and “admin_pass” to your need.
Also, don’t forget the period “.” at the end of the above command, it is required.
6. After running the command, the file “DefaultAuthenticatorInit.ldift” will get updated.
7. Delete the following file from “ldap” folder:
8. Go to folder DOMAIN_HOME/servers/AdminServer/security
9. Edit the boot.properties file and change the password to the value already used on step 5. Do this for all the servers in the domain.
10. Start Weblogic Server (Weblogic Server will encrypt the password for you).