2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2014 12:57 AM by 991838 RSS

From Essbase Server to Planning Server

Hi

I ran the the below script in Dev ,The data is exported in Essbase Server(469), After Clear the data i want to import the same data,When i select the data file it showing the Planning Server(981) How  to data copy 469 to 981 Server. Please help me it urgent for me

FIX (@RELATIVE("M6999",0),@RELATIVE("O3999",0),@RELATIVE("B3970",0),@RELATIVE("Headcount Total",0)

"Jan":"Dec",@RELATIVE("TWW9000",0),

@RELATIVE("TUIS9000",0),

@RELATIVE("Product",0)),

/*FIX("OP","Final","FY11")*/

/***** Dev path *****/

/*DATAEXPORT "File" "," "f:\fs01\Hyperion\OP_11_Final.txt" "Null";*/

Endfix

endfix

Regards

K.V.K

• 1. Re: From Essbase Server to Planning Server
          Amit Khanna

Hi,

If you want to import the data into same application on the same server again, then you don't need to copy the file. If this is to be imported to an application, residing on another server, then create a network drive and copy the file to the import_export folder in the new server.

Hope this helps.......

Regards,

Amit Khanna

• 2. Re: From Essbase Server to Planning Server

Hi KVK, As per your inputs it looks like you want to copy the extracted data file from one server to another manually.As Amit suggested,create a network drive and copy the file. Usually in support environment projects every user might not be having access to copy files from one server to another, you will have to contact your INFRA team for this request if you dont have the access. Thanks, RN