2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 4:28 AM by 1494251 RSS

Getting error in File adapter while using ChunkSize

Hi,

I am trying to move a large file using the ChunkSize property of the file adapter as shown below. However I am getting the error during the run time in the SOA server.

Code used:

<adapter-config name="SyncReadFile" adapter="File Adapter" wsdlLocation="SyncReadFile.wsdl" xmlns="http://platform.integration.oracle/blocks/adapter/fw/metadata">

<connection-factory location="eis/FileAdapter"/>

<endpoint-interaction portType="SynchRead_ptt" operation="SynchRead">

<interaction-spec className="oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileIoInteractionSpec">

<property name="DeleteFile" value="true"/>

<property name="PhysicalDirectory" value="C:\JDeveloper\mywork\JCAPs\ChunkFileRead\Input"/>

<property name="FileName" value="overwriteme.txt"/>

<property name="ChunkSize" value="55"/>

</interaction-spec>

</endpoint-interaction>

</adapter-config>

Error:

Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'SynchRead' failed due to: Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "Could not instantiate InteractionSpec oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileIoInteractionSpec due to: Cannot set JCA WSDL Property. Error while setting JCA WSDL Property. Property setChunkSize is not defined for oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileIoInteractionSpec Please verify the spelling of the property. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution.

Please suggest a resolution to this. I am using Jdeveloper 11.1.1.7.0