5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 3:31 PM by Philip Stoyanov-Oracle

Unable to select logical relations in DataModeler version 4.1.0.866 Build 866 on Mac Yosemite 10.10.1

Kostyantyn

Hi Team,

I can not select logical and physical relations in DataModeler version 4.1.0.866 Build 866 on Mac Yosemite 10.10.1 (Java SDK 1.8). DataModeler does not allow me to select them. I mean the next scenario: I create two entities (or tables) and add a logical (or physical) relation between them. After this I can not select the relation in diagram window. Meantime I still can select the relation in browser window.

Could you please suggest me is it a bug (maybe a platform specific problem) or did I miss something in software options?

I found a topic about the same issue. It describes the same problem, though the topic is without an answer and was archived.

New bug - Unable to select logical relations in version 4.0.2.15 Build 15.21 on Mac

At the end, if this is a bug (even a platform specific one), where may I publish details about it to ask for a fix from Oracle team someday in future?

WIth best regards,

Kostyantyn