The previous thread is Known issues: the consolidated list! Rolling over. Let me know if there's anything I'm missing.
- The banners in the Topliners spaces are intrusive and large. [We are actively working on this right now.]
- Default themes are intermittently not working correctly--if I go from Topliners into my inbox, it shows the Topliners theme rather than my default theme. [Fix is in testing; release date soon]
- A "View in orgchart" broken link is showing up in the People search results. [Fix is in testing; release date soon]
- Editor toolbar is not sticky. [There will be a fix in the newest version of the software.]
- Actions are not working (users receive notifications but cannot view actions) [This is being investigated now.]
- Issue with editor toolbar and other content getting trapped behind the forum header [Also looking at this for our next upgrade]
- "Sort by activity: newest first" is not actually showing activity in chronological order [I am not able to reproduce -- is this still happening?]
- Crashes when using Safari with iOS 7.1.1 on iPad (and other general iOS issues)
- Latest reply does not always show latest reply [Known issue, seems to be related to post editing]
- Mention of a Patch generates a link to nowhere. [Issue currently under investigation by MOSC team]
- Settings allowing everyone to edit documents/ideas by default [We were told there is no fix for this, pursuing an enhancement request]
- Settings allowing users to branch posts and delete posts and replies [We were told there is no fix for this, pursuing an enhancement request]
- Remaining Jive editor errors per List of forum editor issues and bugs [Cases opened with Jive]
- Cannot view posting as a pdf [Issue is random and a bug is open with Jive]
- Search is slow [Under investigation -- we discovered Search is much faster for non-logged-in users.]
- Links for Latest Acclaims (likes) work for replies of discussions, but not for comments on documents.
- Skill endorsements may not be working [Issue currently under investigation]
- Inconsistent search results and Global search for MOSC does not search content in child spaces [Issue currently under investigation]
- When viewing Places, it claims you did not earn points in a place even if you did. [Issue currently under investigation]
- Community Ideas leaderboard not working correctly (Visionary badges not being applied). [Issue currently under investigation and we have found a workaround. May impact the timing of assigning these badges, however. Other issues related to badges and points also under investigagtion]
- Avatar and level images overlapping. [Fix is in testing; release date soon]
Also pinging Hemal-oracle for any update on the MOSC-specific items.