check once the lsnrctl status of database
sybrand_b said right... but first of all please set this parameter in default.xml file:
and next check your http://hostname:7001/ords
mayby it will help you
APEX 4.2.5 inside DB 22.214.171.124
ORDS 3.0.1 deployed on WLS 12.1.2 (AdminServer)
RESTful services was configured successfully (no errors during setup).
Both war files were deployed successfully.
Ran the apex_verify script - output was clean (no invalid objects, etc.).
This page displays the "ORACLE REST DATA SERVICES" banner across top of page. With 404 error below it.
For debugging this issue you are facing on ORDS:
- Locate the ORDS configuration folder.
- Enable the Debug Tracing in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Enable the Detail Request Error messages in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Start(re-start) the Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Navigate to the APEX URL
- Copy/paste the debug log into the forum reply.(Usually the error is at the end of the log, paste/attach the whole log from where the first exception occurs)
Go to your ORDS 126.96.36.199.18.02 installables folder and open the "readme.html" in a browser and check the section:
"404 Errors when configuring Oracle REST Data Services"
Have you configured "PL/SQL Gateway" (while configuring ORDS 3.0 refers to configuring Oracle APEX with ORDS (configuring APEX_PUBLIC_USER) which is required for functioning of Oracle APEX with ORDS) ?
Also have you Configured RESTful Services (using apex_rest_config.sql) after installing Oracle APEX? (this script creates APEX_LISTENER and APEX_REST_PUBLIC_USER with required privileges. This script should be run before installing ORDS)
It is working now! I had not configured the PL/SQL Gateway.
I was under the impression by using ords listener, that configuring the plsql gateway was not needed.
I was intentionally skipping that step during ords installation. Thank you for clearing up this concept.