This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 6:06 AM by 987083 RSS

ORA-20006: ORA-01722: invalid number ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION"

520762 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am having a wft program, which checks a function activity and depending on the value returned sends difference notifications.

The package body completed successfully from backend and while running the workflow program it sends a notification also. But while opening the notification it gives the following error,

ORA-20006: ORA-01722: invalid number ORA-06512: at "APPS.WF_NOTIFICATION", line 5328 ORA-06512: at line 5

I have 3 procedures in my package body and all the 3 procedures have exceptions defined as follows, if they are using any workflow activities.

==========================================================

EXCEPTION
     WHEN OTHERS THEN
          WF_CORE.context (
          'WFCustCheck',
          'MisCustDataFromTableDoc',
          document_id,
          display_type,
          document,
          document_type,
          SQLERRM
          );
RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20006, SQLERRM);
==========================================================

But I am not able to figure out what is causing this error. What does this "line 5328 ORA-06512: at line 5" in the error message indicate?. My package body has only 600 lines. And why is the error message not displaying the procedure name? though I have defined the procedure name in the exception.

What is the best way to get the procedure name in the error message? So that it becomes easier for identifying which procedure is causing the erro?

Please let me know.

Thanks