I'm in the process of downloading the Desktop Datacenter:Oracle on Linux Vmware Kit from http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/linux/vmware/vmware_redhat.html , but the location of the zip file EXTERNAL-RHEL4-10gR2-DVD2-Linux-v2.0.zip is resolving to http://www.redhat.com/mktg/voeval/ . Can anyone tell me what does it contain and where exactly its located ?
When I try downloading EXTERNAL-RHEL4-10gR2-DVD2-Linux-v2.0.zip ,
I have to go to the below:
4) Select "Channels" from the toolbar at the top of the page.
5) Select "Easy ISOs" and then click "view the complete list of
software channels with ISO"
6) Choose "Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS x86, AMD64, EM64T, & Itanium"
7) Select the appropriate "Binary Disc's" for your Red Hat solution and
8) Use whichever tool you are comfortable with to burn the ISO images
to a CD
But still i do not see the EXTERNAL-RHEL4-10gR2-DVD2-Linux-v2.0.zip
Can you please advise on
a. where I can get EXTERNAL-RHEL4-10gR2-DVD2-Linux-v2.0.zip
b. if not atleast which of the CDs from the channels on redhat.com I need to be downloading
I registered, I followed the link sent by RedHat (https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/channels/details.pxt?cid=4145), I get told that I'm not logged in (I am though), and when I say to sign in again I get taken to "my account" where this file is not an option to download. No matter what I do.
It's as clear as mud.
1) Go to http://rhn.redhat.com.
2) Enter the username and password that you used when you registered from http://www.redhat.com/mktg/voeval/.
3) Go to "Channels" in the big red bar at the top of the screen.
4) Select "Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Oracle 10gR2 with VMware Eval" (you may have to select "all channels" from the top menu)
5) Now you're looking at the info...click "downloads" from the menu at the top.
Don't know if this is more direct, but here is the direct URL once you log in: