Anyone? Or the problem wasn't described clearly?
steps to enable the Arabic language
Answers: At License Manager utility within Oracle Applications Manager (Add Arabic Language)
B - To use additional languages, you must first activate the additional languages via the
License Manager utility within Oracle Applications Manager (Set Up National Language Support (NLS) from Application Help Online)
C - run Maintain multi-lingual tables from adadmin
D - apply patch (u6678700.drv)
I didn't need any patch. I am using OS script to display the Arabic paragraph. So, I just moved that paragraph to a file on linux and I am reading from there to send to E-mails instead of including that paragraph in the text field in the action details in alert manager.
So the problem was solved that way.
Thanks for the suggestion though.