- Open the BI Administration Tool and open the repository in online mode.
- Open the Identity Manager from Manage menu and check the list of the existing users. You'll only see the weblogic user account.
- Click on the Set Online User Filter... option from the Action menu.
- Enter * as a wild character to import all user identities.
I can see the users, no problem. I cannot see the roles!
Hi 3310714, you not alone with this problem
As write Mark T. almost a year ago:
Starting with OBIEE 126.96.36.199, Oracle made a design decision to remove the single-click synchronization of roles between Fusion Middleware and the OBIEE Repository. This design decision requires us to manually create roles in the Admin Tool that match the roles in Fusion Middleware. Oracle has reversed this decision, and will be reintroducing the display of roles in the Admin Tool as well as the single-click synchronization of roles between FMC and the Admin Tool. This functionality is scheduled to be included in OBIEE 12.2.2 (release date unknown).
You can manually add the application roles
1. Open repository in offline-mode
2. Using right-click - add roles, that was created in EM