2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 1:00 PM by sect55

Application Views for DEBUG

sect55

Good morning

APEX 5.1.3

Oracle 11g

I am trying to view debug messages but the Utilities > Debug Output is not sufficient to locate the production error.

I am trying to locate the view identifier that contains "reference# 29,739" in MESSAGE  for a specific user for a specific date/time (24-OCT-2017.

Can some provide me with the Application views  / tables for the DEBUG so I can create my own select off the views/tables?

Robert

• 1. Re: Application Views for DEBUG
          fac586

sect55 wrote:

APEX 5.1.3

Oracle 11g

I am trying to view debug messages but the Utilities > Debug Output is not sufficient to locate the production error.

I am trying to locate the view identifier that contains "reference# 29,739" in MESSAGE for a specific user for a specific date/time (24-OCT-2017.

Can some provide me with the Application views / tables for the DEBUG so I can create my own select off the views/tables?

TableColumnData TypeLengthPrecisionScalePrimary KeyNullableDefaultComment
          APEX_DEBUG_MESSAGESIDNUMBER22---nullable-Unique ID of the message
          PAGE_VIEW_IDNUMBER22---nullable-Page View Identifier, which is a unique sequence generated for each page view recorded with debugging
          MESSAGE_TIMESTAMPTIMESTAMP(6) WITH TIME ZONE13-6-nullable-Timestamp in GMT that message was saved
          ELAPSED_TIMENUMBER22---nullable-Elapsed time in seconds from the beginning of the page submission or page view
          EXECUTION_TIMENUMBER22---nullable-Time elapsed between the current and the next debug message
          MESSAGEVARCHAR24000---nullable-Debug message
          APPLICATION_IDNUMBER22---nullable-Application Identifier, unique over all workspaces
          PAGE_IDNUMBER22---nullable-Page Identifier within the specified application
          SESSION_IDNUMBER22---nullable-APEX Session Identifier
          APEX_USERVARCHAR2255---nullable-Username of the user authenticated to the APEX application
          MESSAGE_LEVELNUMBER22---nullable-Level of debug message, ranging from 1 to 7
          WORKSPACE_IDNUMBER22---nullable-Application Express Workspace Identifier, unique over all workspaces
          CALL_STACKVARCHAR24000---nullable-PL/SQL call stack where the message was written

Doesn't seem to be included in the documented views included in the APEX_DICTIONARY view.

• 2. Re: Application Views for DEBUG
            sect55

Thank you fac586 for the view description. I was able to resolve the issue in matter of minuetes after viewing the debug details.

It should be included in the Utilities > Application Express Views

Robert