2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2018 8:37 AM by Quanwen Zhao

How to mark two person's responses as being collect answer?

Quanwen Zhao

Hello, guys

A few days ago I posted an question - Meeting some issues when using SQLcl 18.1.1 , nevertheless I think that the solution given by Paz in Oz (Re: Meeting some issues when using SQLcl 18.1.1 ) and thatJeffSmith-Oracle (Re: Meeting some issues when using SQLcl 18.1.1 ) are correct and all more good.

Hence I wanna mark their responses as being collect answer.

How to deal with this?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Quanwen Zhao

• 1. Re: How to mark two person's responses as being collect answer?
          BluShadow

You can't.  Only one response can be marked as Correct, though you can mark as many as you like as Helpful.

I see you've already marked two of Gaz in Oz's replies as Helpful, so that will have awarded him 2 x 50 = 100 points.

If you mark Jeff's single answer as Correct (instead of Helpful as you've currently done), then he will also receive 100 points. (it will be 150 if you leave it as Helpful and Correct)

At least that way you can ensure they are both awarded equal points for their help.

You can simply add a response to thank both of them saying they are both correct, to help anyone reading the thread.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How to mark two person's responses as being collect answer?
            Quanwen Zhao

You can't.  Only one response can be marked as Correct, though you can mark as many as you like as Helpful.

Hello, Blu Shaodw

I got it. ”Helpful" can also be auxiliary answer apart from Correct Answer. I can mark only one person's response to be Correct.

Depending on the situation I can regard as helpful answer for other people's post.

I understand this is ODC's rules.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Quanwen Zhao